Leader Training Series in partnership with FranklinCovey
October 6, 2020 – 9am – 5pm | As little as $299/per person with volume discount.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ®
Your organization’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy.
Help yourself and your entire team tap into their best with the new 7 Habits Foundations, the one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® : Signature Edition 4.0 content. The 7 Habits Foundations program is an all-day training that introduces foundational principles, paradigms and practices of the 7 Habits, and is particularly suitable for frontline associates.
Participants learn the timeless principles of human effectiveness that propel them toward greater maturity and performance. We are excited to partner with FranklinCovey to bring their trainer to Charleston in September 2020 to share The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® with Charleston Leaders. Our leaders learn that true success comes from the inside-out:
- First, participants build a foundation of character by focusing on leading and managing themselves—achieving the Private Victory. They accept full responsibility for their choices, moods, actions, and outcomes. They set goals that align their own unique mission and purpose to their team and organization, and learn how to execute those goals by staying focused on what is most important, not just most urgent.
- Second, they achieve the Public Victory by learning how to work well with others effectively—to have lasting influence and impact. They learn the mindset of mutual abundance in every encounter, how to effectively communicate with others by listening and advocating with empathy and respect, and how to synergistically solve problems with better solutions than they have previously thought possible.
- Third, they learn how to renew and invest in themselves. As employees move from dependence to independence to interdependence, they are able to experience first-hand the rewards of greater self-discipline and superb cooperation and collaboration.
In this special Charleston Leaders hosted FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Foundations, you will learn to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning
1 – 3 seats: $399.00/per person
4 – 5 seats: $349.00/per person
5+ seats: $299.00/per person