Digit Matheny relocated from Lake Norman, NC to Charleston in April 2006. He has a strong background in economics and
business, earning a degree in Business Marketing. Digit brings 25 years in marketing to the real estate industry.
People who have worked with Digit in the past would call him a servant leader dedicated to building relationships. Digits most recent position as Director of Membership Engagement with the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce allowed him to serve and build relationships, but he also gained in depth knowledge of present and future business developments that power the Charleston region. This experience is advantageous for his clients, ensuring they are well served and well educated when choosing the best areas to live and invest in real estate.
He is very active in the Charleston community. He and his wife Danielle, along with their dog Vito, enjoy boating and bow hunting through traditional archery, and enjoying the culinary scene. He likes to be in the great outdoors experiencing everything God has created as often as possible. Digit also has served on several community boards and committees.
- Rotary Club of Charleston – President 2014
- Rotary Club of Charleston – 501/C3 Foundation Chair
- Carolina Youth Development Center – Board of Directors
- Charleston Restaurant Association
- The Oyster Festival Planning Committee
- The Taste of Charleston Planning Committee
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce – East Steering Council
- Planters Place HOA President