Dedicated to helping you meet your real estate goals – buying or selling your home, finding your second home or building your real estate investment portfolio
My experience is uniquely suited to supporting you in assuring that you meet your real estate goals. In 1994, I chose Charleston as my home – It’s such an incredible place, as I’m sure you know. Prior to moving to Charleston I had a career in residential real estate in Frederick, Maryland – just outside of Washington, DC. At that time, mortgage interest rates were 18% – 21% and it was a very challenging real estate market. I can certainly appreciate and understand the market today. There have been a lot of wonderful changes in this area and more to come in the future. Having worked as a Senior Vice President with the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce for 15 years. I have significant knowledge of our wonderful region, what makes it tick, where it has come from and where it’s headed.
I have a deep dedication to my clients. My knowledge and experience enable me to truly support my clients’ needs.
- Experienced in residential real estate, investment properties, land and vacation rental properties.
- Providing great tools to help you stay on top of the portion of the market that interests you.
- Working throughout the tri-county region.
- Investment Certified Professional.
- B.S. in Business, Georgia State University – 1981.